We have several ways in which you may pay your bill.
- Pay in person at our Business Office location at 103 West Central.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Use the night deposit box 24/7 at our Business Office location.
- Pay by mail with check or money order. Be sure to include your bill stub so your payment may be applied to the correct account.
- Pay every month by automatic Bank Draft (download the form). We encourage customers with checking accounts to consider having their bank account drafted monthly. You receive your bill as usual, but instead of writing a check your account is drafted for the amount of the statement on or around the due date. Come by the Business Office to complete the form or download it now, print and complete before stopping by the office; we will also need a voided check or deposit slip attached to the form.
- Pay online with your Mastercard, Visa, or Discover cards.